With your hosts, Mike and Liz! This week we talk about the Wii U, about games Mike has found on the Android Store that he thinks are rather awesome, and finally we brainstorm up a location for your game: a Cultist’s hideout! What dark secrets lurk in this place of evil worshipping?
- Website: www.nearlyenoughdice.com
- iTunes! Leave us a review! Rate us! Subscribe!
- General Podcasty stuff, including feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike did stuff! GUGS RAG Week special! Demon Hunters, and Hell4Leather! And on Tuesday, joined the L5R Campaign! Finished my first Batman: Arkham City – now to get all the side-quests!
- Liz has a Wii U… but more on that later!
- We have a Actual Let’s Play of Fiasco happening REAL SOON!
- Wondermark creator’s Kickstarter! http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1234131468/machine-of-death-the-game-of-creative-assassinatio?ref=home_popular
- Dragon Chow Dice Bags now Open source! http://dragonchow.com/wp/?page_id=45
- GM’s Day Game Sale Over on DriveThruRPG!
Some Android games i’ve been playing recently:
Liz gives a quick review of the Wii U and her opinions of the console and current selection of games, and whether she thinks it is really worth the cash or not!
We brainstorm a bit of setting for you to use in a game! This week, a cultist hide-out. We try to brainstorm a location you can use in your game, as well as some awesome twists you can throw in your plot too.
Are you enjoying these sections? Let us know!
- Twitter: @ned_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nearlyenoughdice
- Our youtube account is http://www.youtube.com/user/nearlyenoughdice
- Email! email@example.com