With your hosts, Mike and Liz! This week we have a rather awesome Interview with Jesse from The Dragon Fisters Podcast! I heartily recommend you go have a listen! Otherwise Liz talks about Gaming for two, and Mike continues telling us about his One Game a Month adventure!
- Website: www.nearlyenoughdice.com
- iTunes! Leave us a review! Rate us! Subscribe!
- General Podcasty stuff, including feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lederkraft Studios Kickstarter!
- Tweet RPG’s new campaign starts on the 25th Feb: “The next Tweet RPG adventure begins on the 25th of Feb – we’re returning to the world of #Starfall, so expect some #scifi #mecha fun!”
- Rise of the Drow Kickstarter from adventureaweek.com
- Special discount for our listeners with Red Dice Games! 5% off for our listeners if you merely use the discount secret password of “nedice”! Ends on Sunday!!!
This week Chris is talking about Tax paperwork for a small business! But more interestingly talking about the stage the new 6d6 books that he is writing are at!
This week, Liz is going to talk about Board Games for Two! Finding good board games for just two people can be difficult, luckily she manages to find Games with Two for suggestions and even throws in a few suggestions of her own!
Mike talks about One Game A Month!
- The One Game A Month Website
- The One Game A Month FAQ
- My One Game A Month Profile
- January’s One Game A Month Games
- My Breakout, the Android Edition
- You will have to allow software from “Unknown Sources” before downloading
- The One Game A Month Reddit group
- HaxeFlixel – a game framework for multiple platforms
- FlixelAndroid – the Flixel game library for Android
Interview With Jesse from DragonFisters!!
This week we are interviewing fellow podcaster Jesse (FINALLY) from The Dragon fisters – an actual play podcast! Have a listen to hear what we talk about!
- Twitter: @ned_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nearlyenoughdice
- Our youtube account is http://www.youtube.com/user/nearlyenoughdice
- Email! email@example.com