With your hosts, Liz and Mike! This week we have a special offer available to our listeners, Liz talks about her new dice bag, Mike goes into much more detail about his one game a month challenge, and finally we talk about getting combat “balanced”, and our thoughts into it!
- Website: www.nearlyenoughdice.com
- iTunes! Leave us a review! Rate us! Subscribe!
- General Podcasty stuff, including feedback: email@example.com
- Next D&D Next playtest packet is out!
- So which D&D classics sold? Top 100!
- The Jay Is Games Best of 2012 is out!
- Special discount for our listeners with Red Dice Games! 5% off for our listeners if you merely use the discount secret password of “nedice”!
Chris is ALIVE! So he is talking about 6d6 health and healing!
This week, Liz is going to talk about something Dragon Chow Dice Bags! Why? Because her one arrived today and feels the need to squee about it!
Mike talks about One Game A Month!
- The One Game A Month Website
- The One Game A Month FAQ
- My One Game A Month Profile
- January’s One Game A Month Games
- My Breakout, the Android Edition
- You will have to allow software from “Unknown Sources” before downloading
- The One Game A Month Reddit group
- HaxeFlixel – a game framework for multiple platforms
- FlixelAndroid – the Flixel game library for Android
How on earth do you make sure your game is “balanced”? How do you make sure you avoid the obvious TPK? We give our thoughts on this situation and how best to prevent one supposedly “Simple” combat derailing your entire session!
- Twitter: @ned_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nearlyenoughdice
- Our youtube account is http://www.youtube.com/user/nearlyenoughdice
- Email! firstname.lastname@example.org