With your hosts, Liz, Mike and our special guest, Paco Garcia! This week we have a very special guest Pack Garcia Jaen from GMS Magazine! This week we discussed other awesome podcasts you need to listen to, Mike tells us about a game called under the ocean and finally Paco, Liz and Mike talk about buiding worlds together!
- Website: www.nearlyenoughdice.com
- iTunes! Leave us a review! Rate us! Subscribe!
- General Podcasty stuff, including feedback: email@example.com
- Snow Storm Bundle
- Rebuilding EN World on kickstarter!
- War of the Burning Sky Campaign setting!
- We are asking for suggestions! What is the one thing you want to change about the podcast? Email us and let us know! firstname.lastname@example.org
From a very chilly Chris, he talks about branding (not the heretic kind!)
This week Liz is talking about Podcasts! Liz gives a rundown of some podcasts she has been listening to recently and gives some recommendations!
- Stuff you missed in History class
- Dragon fisters!
- The Nerdist
- Friday night comedy from Radio 4
- Oh there is one more… hrm… GWS magazine?
This week Mike is talking Under The Ocean, a new exploration/building game, currently in playable Alpha on Steam.
How to create your own world? How on earth do you get started when you don’t want to use one of the pre built worlds available but no sure where to start when thinking about building your world? Liz, Mike and Paco give their thoughts and advice on how to go about it.
A previous post on Collabrative World Building.
- Twitter: @ned_podcast
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nearlyenoughdice
- Our youtube account is http://www.youtube.com/user/nearlyenoughdice
- Email! email@example.com